Pre orders/ Payment plans and T&C's
We are pleased to offer our customers the option to purchase products with an interest free payment plan with partial.ly pay spread weekly up to 12 Weeks. Minimum order value of £50. We ask for an initial deposit of at least 25% to reserve your sizes..
- Please click on the 'Partial.ly' pay logo in the 'CART PAGE' section of the check out process.
- Add your shipping details and Continue to your plan terms.
- Create your flexible payment plan.
- Proceed to checkout and pay your initial down payment.
Points to consider before choosing this option:
- deposits are non-refundable should you wish to cancel your order with 14 days.
- If you wish to cancel your order after 14 days, the deposit will be non refundable, any other payments made will be issued back as store credit.
- Regular payments in accordance with the plan must be made, failure to make a payment on more than two occasions will automatically see your order cancelled.
- Items will only be dispatched once payment has been received in full.
- Items are non refundable, they can be exchanged however within 14 days of receipt.
We also offer a Buy Now Pay Later Payment plan through Clearpay. Split the costs in to four equal payments, paying the first 25% at checkout and the remaining three installments every 2 weeks after.
- Please select the Clearpay option as a payment method.
- Set up or log in to your Clearpay account.
- Pay your 25% installment.
- Once processed your order is immediately dispatched or if purchasing a pre order item, once it is in stock.
- All orders placed come under the same terms as order not placed on a plan.
We are able to offer our customers the opportunity to purchase and reserve items before they arrive in stock on a pre order basis.
- All products under this category are labelled 'Pre Order' on the website.
- Orders can be paid in full or by using one of our payment plan options listed above.
- Orders are dispatched once in stock providing they have been paid in full or paid using our Clearpay option.
Please see our separate returns policy here
From time to time we have to carry out maintenance on our website, we try to carry this out without any interruption to our customers shopping experience, however on the rare occasion this may make the website unavailable. If this occurs we sincerely apologise and will endeavor to have the site up and running again as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to cancel an order with immediate effect if there has been a mistake on our website in regards to pricing or quantity, whether this is down to human error or a system error.
The refund will be issued back to the original payment method and usually within 3-5 working days depending on the bank it is being returned to. Unfortunately we have no control as to the length of time this takes, it varies for each bank. Please not Paypal is usually instant if being returned to your Paypal balance and not the bank.
On the rare occasion that this may happen, we will email you to let you know and can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Any queries regarding our plans, please email us or phone on 0161-929-9309.